If coming out from Winter, Spring shows its new and awaked magnificent colours, Fall (Autumn) probably let us to see Tuscany in another perspective. Colours are weaks, slenders, less deep...
So I would like to introduce you to this autumnal Tuscany taken at the end of September that I loved so much.
- Firenze (Florence - only the skyline)
- Siena and many many pictures about that wonderful Piazza del Campo
- San Gimignano (with its towers)
- Monteriggioni (a wonderful discovery. Not so popular yet it will become next years. Unfortunately)
- San Galgano Abbey (do you remember the legendary sword? ... Without roof it gives a mystic feeling)
- Tuscany's hills: colours and feelings...
...to Fabrizio's website